Personal Lines Down Payment
PERSONAL LINES | DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENT
In 2017, Westfield implemented a limited down payment program for certain policies. Beginning May 23rd, we expanded down payments into all remaining states and for multiple product lines. This move is part of Personal Lines’ overall strategy and will align us with what is occurring in the industry.
Down Payment Rollout
- Will be effective in all states in Westfield Personal Lines footprint
- In effect May 23 for Wespak, Homeowner and Auto products
- Will be introduced later in 2023 for Wespak Estate, Estatepak, Dwelling, Umbrella and Boat
What are the Requirements?
- Most customers will require one or two months down payment
- Down payment requirements will vary based on policy characteristics
How to process a down payment?
- Access the Down Payment job aid to understand the process to complete a down payment in WesCom.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation or hard copy via USPS once down payment is received.
Check out the FAQs for more information about the Down Payment implementation.