How Insurance Agencies Can Utilize Young Talent to Further Their Company
What can young talent bring to the table for insurance agencies? Olivia Strauss, Social Media Intern, and Rob Koszkalda, Social Media Marketing Manager, of Westfield are our guests this week to discuss the value in internships in the insurance industry, for both the intern and the company.
In this episode we discuss starting a career in the insurance industry, creating a valuable internship experience and what value young talent can hold in shaping an insurance company.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
We welcome your review of Closing the Gap on Apple Podcasts. Closing the Gap named Top 15 Insurance Podcasts to Follow via Feedspot.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Here are some quick links to the show on all major platforms: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- Determining Your Agencies Value, and Why it Matters
- Bringing Value to the Insurance Industry with Insurance Rating Technology
- How comparing carriers with Data is Changing the Insurance Industry
- What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?
- How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance