If you need assistance applying for a job with the online application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources department at HRAssist@Westfieldgrp.com. This assistance is limited to those applicants who need help due to a disability.
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.
Warning about Fraudulent Recruitment
Westfield has encountered recruitment scams where individuals misrepresenting themselves as Westfield’s agents or representatives have offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to steal personal information and/or solicit money from people wanting to work for us.
- Westfield would never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees.
- Westfield will never issue a check to an applicant and require the applicant to negotiate that check to purchase equipment or supplies as a condition of employment.
- Anyone can view our open positions here. If a position is not advertised on this site, it may not be a legitimate open position.
- Westfield email addresses include @westfieldgrp.com or @westfield-bank.com.
- If you receive a fraudulent employment request, you may want to contact your local law enforcement agency.
Notes or Links
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- EEO Policy
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act