MyWestfield℠, an online hub putting your Westfield insurance information at your fingertips 24/7. You'll get access to:
- NEW! Policy Documents: Customers can view and download auto ID cards, invoices and policy declarations pages.
- Payments: The same easy access to view what’s due, pay your bill, or enroll in automatic payments.
- Policy List: As a customer, you can view a list of all your Westfield Policies. Don’t see a policy? It's easy for you to add it right from the portal.
- Claims updates: With just a few clicks you're up to speed on where things stand with the status of your claims from the past three years. As a Westfield policy holder, you will be able to easily contact your Claims Professional directly with readily available email and phone information directly from the claim.
- FAQ’s and contacts: We’ll help you know when it’s best to contact your agent; we even provide direct contact information to your agency when you want to make changes to your policy. When applicable, a direct number will be provided to reach the Westfield team that can assist you.
Be on the lookout for updates as we launch more features throughout the year.
How do I access MyWestfield?℠
What should I have with me?
Customers can register with information from any of the following:
- Your driver’s license
- Your bill
- Your insurance card (proof of insurance)
- Your declarations page
You will be prompted to answer a few short questions after which you will be enrolled in MyWestfield℠.
Where do I view my claims?
Customers can view a list of their past three years of claims, both open and closed, by clicking on our Claims page. Customers will be able to view the contact information for the Claims Professional associated with their claim so that they can easily contact them directly.
Why can’t I view all of my policies?
Customers will register with either a single policy number or with a billing account number. On the back end, we pull all Westfield policies associated with the same billing account in upon registration completion. If the customer has other policies not tied to the same billing account we won’t see those, but the customer will have the ability once logged in to add a policy or billing account to their profile. By clicking on the “Add Policy” button on the Home or Policy page, you will be asked to verify some personal information and then that policy (and any others associated with that billing account) will be added to your profile along with any associated claims and billing accounts.
What if I am having issues with MyWestfield℠?
We have put together a team of Specialists who will assist customers with any issues that they have with accessing or navigating MyWestfield℠. Call 800.243.0210 Option 6 and one of our specialists will assist you.