closing the gap: culture becoming brand
What is your culture? The Closing the Gap podcast invited the O'Neill Group to discuss how they have implemented a set of fundamentals to follow which have established their culture and as a result have impacted their brand.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- Use social media to express culture and not to try and sell policies
- Everyone has culture whether they know/manage it or not.
- You can always train people about insurance but they must be the right fit when hiring.
- Need a sense of permanence – practicing each week.
- Culture influences how people do their job every single day.
Check it out and let us know your thoughts.
Here are some quick links to the show on all major platforms: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher