Premium Relief for Personal Insurance Auto Customers
Life changed, and the country and our customers made changes to keep families and our communities safe. Staying home and off the roads means fewer auto accidents, and that’s a good thing. At Westfield, we believe one good turn deserves another. Westfield Personal Auto customers will receive a 15 percent credit of their eligible monthly auto premium* for the months of April, May, and June 2020. Customers with an active Personal Auto policy as of April 30, 2020, will receive the full credit to their account in the month of May 2020.
We’ll take care of the paperwork; you won’t have to do a thing. Altogether, Westfield is returning more than $16 million dollars to customers.
*Subject to regulatory approval
In addition, Westfield will:
We are extending the suspension of all policyholder cancellations until June 15, 2020 or as directed by each state. This is an update from the previous billing relief expiration date of May 31, 2020. We will also continue to waive fees and delay cancellations notices for the majority of customers. Please continue to monitor this resource page for updates.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Westfield has worked with our customers to provide relief though payment deferral, waiving late fees and custom billing solutions without penalty. We understand you may face financial hardships directly related to impacts from COVID-19 and we’re here to help:
- If you need additional billing options during this time, please reach out to one of our customer care representatives at 800.243.0210, option 2, between 8:00am – 8:00pm EST to discuss.
- Provide coverage to customers with a Personal Auto policy who are engaged in delivery of essential goods, including food delivery. Any personal auto policy language that excludes coverage for delivery of goods will be temporarily modified through June 30, 2020.
- Waive the limit for Additional Living Expenses for customers who have experienced a claim that requires them to relocate from their residence where repairs are delayed as a result of business closures and other servicing difficulties associated with the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent state shut down orders. This limit will be waived for claims occurring through June 30, 2020.
- Waive the limit for rental reimbursement for customers who have an insured vehicle in for personal auto repairs as a result of a claim and repairs are delayed as a result of business closures and other servicing difficulties associated with the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent state shut down orders. This limit will be waived for claims occurring through June 30, 2020.
we are here for you
caring for our customers
We understand you may face financial hardships directly related to impacts from the coronavirus and we will work through billing options with you – we're here to help.
Billing options for financial hardships
- Please give us a call at 800.243.0210, option 2 and talk to one of our customer care representatives between 8:00am – 8:00pm EST to discuss your options.
- We are suspending all policyholder cancellations until May 31, 2020 or as directed by each state. Extended payment plans may be offered to those policyholders.
- As of March 20, 2020, late fees will be waived through May 31, 2020, or as directed by each state.
- Additional information for our Colorado Customers can be found here.
- Additional information for our Oklahoma Customers can be found here.
- For easy 24x7 access, You can check the status of a claim, pay your bill and get your insurance information via your My Westfield account.
Coronavirus: coverage questions
- During this unprecedented time, you likely have policy questions. These are the most common questions we've been hearing.
- Things have changed but we do not expect any impact to our daily operations, such as Claims.