Westfield scholarship programs
Your Time to Shine
You’re empowered with everything you need to achieve your future career. And Westfield is making it easier for you to realize that dream through our scholarship programs.
Dependents of Westfield and Agency Employees
Six $6,000 scholarships
- Must be a dependent of a Westfield agency employee or a Westfield* employee
*includes all employees of Ohio Farmers Insurance Company and its subsidiaries
- Must be entering the first year of college after May 2021 OR returning after a break of at least one year.
- Must have a minimum ACT composite score of 27 or a minimum SAT combined critical reading + math score of 1210.
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (weighted or unweighted)
- Applicants may choose to study any academic major in college.
Application period: November 16, 2020 - January 15, 2021