Personal Cyber Protection
By the time a customer notices a cyber-crime, it’s too late to get protection. So, when they add cyber protection to their policy before a crime occurs, the customer can sleep just a little more peacefully. Because while the hackers and bullies play, Westfield is on guard on their behalf.
New devices, apps and streaming services become available daily and that means more opportunity and greater threat. Did you know:
- Cyber-crime is on the rise. According to a recent study, one in four Americans has been a victim of cyber-crime
- Personal data breaches are common and are expensive. Personal data breaches resulted in $149 million in losses per year and identity theft added another $100 million to that amount
- Cyber-bullying is real. A recent study showed that in 2017, 15% of students ages 12-18 who reported being bullied, were bullied online or via text. The price is high emotionally, mentally, psychologically and socially.
Enter Westfield personal cyber protection!
Personal Cyber Protection is an endorsement to the homeowners’ policy and offers coverage for victims of cyber-bullying, credit card fraud and privacy breaches. While we can’t stop cyber-crimes from occurring, we can offer a little peace of mind through protection that provides finances to recover.
And what a value! The Westfield Personal Cyber Protection Endorsement costs $25 per year (or $2.08 per month – just one cup of coffee). It’s why Westfield; value and protection that help you sleep a little tighter and prosper a little more.
And it's coming your way in 2020:
- Already Available: WV, OH, TN, IN
- July: PA
- August: IL, MN
- September: KY, IA
- November: MI
- Watch our pre-recorded webinar >
- Tak to your personal lines underwriter.
- Use our Frequently Asked Question document
The actual policy or endorsement language should be referenced to determine coverage applicability and availability. ©2020 Westfield. All Rights Reserved. Westfield is a trade name and registered trademark of Ohio Farmers Insurance Company, providing insurance and related services. The information contained herein is provided solely as a general overview of products and services offered by Westfield and does not replace the terms and conditions of your actual policy language. This information is not to be considered a firm offer to sell insurance and does not constitute a binding contract. All applications for insurance are subject to normal underwriting standards and guidelines applicable to a risk. For more information on coverages and limits, please contact your Westfield agent. Westfield reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions or the availability of products and services. Products and services may not be available in all states. PL-119 0120