Agency Specialist Who’s Where
We believe that a firm handshake and heart-to-heart conversation produce lasting relationships. And with every encounter is a promise kept. That’s Westfield.
Even if a firm handshake comes less often these days, your Westfield contacts are ready to host heart-to-heart conversations about your agency, community, customers, employees and family. For us, it’s more than production. It’s about surrounding you with a community of caring individuals whose primary goal is to help you become your very best.
Agency Specialists Who’s Where
Your Westfield’s Agency Specialist offers a blend of proactive and responsive service and support for each agency within their territory. They are your best, firm handshake and heart-to-heart conversation during this unprecedented time.
We have news!
A new agency specialist, Mike Williams.
Mike began his Westfield career in 1992. Since at Westfield, Mike has held various roles in both personal and commercial lines which also involved agency development and issue resolution. His passion for Westfield and natural drive to do the right thing makes him an excellent growth partner.
And that makes eight! See how our agency specialists’ territories align with our agency>>>
Now, some adjustments to territory assignments.
Eva Wardyla will work with northern Illinois, Arizona and New Mexico agencies. That means she has already begun to work with Todd Kuran and Mike Williams to transition Colorado and some Illinois agency relationships.
Todd Kuran will work with Colorado, Iowa and Minnesota agencies. That means he has already begun to work with Mike Williams to transition Indiana agency relationships. Get to know Todd>>>
Mike Williams will work with central and southern Illinois and Indiana agencies. Get to know Mike>>>
Be sure to reach out to your agency specialist for conversations and questions concerning:
- Agency mergers & acquisition
- Agency prospecting and new agency appointments
- Sub locations, code consolidation, and additional line of business access
- Contract change support (legal name, tax IDs, line of business change, commission schedules, etc.)
- Agency Performance Sharing and compensation support (questions, research items, etc.)
- MarshBerry 360, Trusted Choice, other partner relationship support and advice• Perpetuation activities
- Agency plans, etc.
- Other enterprise products or services (Westfield Bank, Westfield Services, Surety)
- Agency automation inquires
- Coordinate/deliver agent & agency service awards
- Producer licensing, system access, on-boarding, training
Your agency specialist is here to help, so if you don’t know where to go, start with him or her. They’ll know just what to do or whom to contact on your behalf.