A share. An invitation.
Join us on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 @ 11:15am EDT for the second episode of our Agency Webinar Series where we will focus on brand, marketing and sales during COVID-19.
Our host, Craig Welsh, will be joined by guest speakers:
- Sara Tester, Corporate Marketing Leader, Westfield
- Peter Van Aartrijk, Co-founder & Principal at Chromium and CEO of Aartrijk
In Case you missed Episode 1
If you were unable to join us last Wednesday, April 29th, we’ve included the recording here: The Digital Future is Now. When prompted, enter the password: Webinar042920
During this seminar, our own Craig Welsh explored digital technology trends with Stacie King, Digital Content Director for Agency Nation and Mike Wnek, SVP of Operations at TrustedChoice.com.
Craig also hosted Westfield’s Chief Digital Officer, Matt Lehman to discuss how Westfield is leveraging digital technology to create benefits for our independent agencies.
Listen in or check out our overview resource that highlights all the key takeaways and where to get more information.
Key insights include:
- Why your digital presence is of the utmost importance now, more than ever
- Customers are shopping! Trusted Choice provides insight regarding consumer behavior during COVID-19
- Learn about the new digital tools Westfield is launching to help agents work with us more effectively in a digital environment
- Ways Westfield is providing agencies with information to enhance their digital presence and practices
- And a great opportunity to learn even more at the upcoming virtual Elevate conference sponsored by Agency Nation