You’re a savvy consumer. You did the research and picked out just the right car, sport utility vehicle (SUV) or truck to suit your needs. Maybe it was about getting the best gas mileage or the best safety rating for your family. Or perhaps you were ready for that powerful, purring sports car you always dreamed of owning.
Now that you have the right automobile, you need the right auto insurance. We know you want more than just basic protection. You want an insurance company who understands what’s important in your life and offers the kind of personalized coverage and service that you deserve.
You want Westfield.
Types of Auto Insurance*
Of course, Westfield offers the kind of nuts-and-bolts auto insurance that everyone needs. But we also offer more. You can work with a Westfield agent to choose your coverage, starting with the basics, and then add the protections that are tailored just for you.
Start by choosing from these :
- Liability — Covers another person’s injuries or property damage, up to a certain dollar amount determined by your policy. It won’t pay for your injuries or property damage.
- Collision — Covers damage to your vehicle if you get into an accident with another car or if you hit an object like a light pole or guard rail.
- Comprehensive — Covers losses if your car is stolen or damaged by a fire, storm or natural disaster.
- Medical Payments — Covers medical bills if you or a passenger in your car is hurt in an accident.
Personal Injury Protection — Covers accident-related injury expenses beyond just medical bills, like lost income.
An agent can help you determine the best combination of coverages and dollar amounts based on the requirements of the state where you live, whether you’re leasing or paying a loan on your car, or other factors.
Westfield offers Roadside Assistance as an option on auto insurance policies. With roadside assistance, we’re there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Roadside assistance can help anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada if you:
- Experience a Break down
- Lock yourself out of your car
- Get a flat tire
- Run out of gas
Learn more about roadside assistance coverage.
When you package your home and auto coverages with a Wespak policy, you get more than a standard car insurance policy. And who doesn’t like making their dollar go further?
With Wespak, you can get extra:
- Loan/lease coverage
- Trip protection coverage
- Replacement cost coverage
- And more
Once you figure out the basics, an agent can help you determine which extras might be right for you. In many cases, these types of coverage can be highly beneficial.
Learn more about these added coverages or products:
Connect with a Westfield Agent
We get that insurance can be complicated. Think of your agent as a one-stop-shop to get the best coverage for your auto, yourself and your family.
Best of all, an agent is a real, live person — someone who will be there as a partner. Your agent is not only there when you want to make a purchase, but also when you have questions about your coverage later on. Or if the worst happens and you need to make a claim.
Use our convenient online tool to find an independent Westfield agent near you today.
* coverage options may vary by state
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.