identity theft protection
Identity theft is America’s fastest growing crime. On almost any given day, you may hear or read an article about a data breach at a retailer, hospital or credit card company. Nobody’s private information seems to stay private anymore. So what can you do to protect yourself from the nightmare of identity theft?
What if part of the answer is as simple as an affordable add-on to your Farmowners insurance? We believe the whole idea of Farm insurance is rooted in the knowledge that you, your family and your property are protected.
It’s why we extend that protection with Westfield Identity Services coverage. Our agents can help you add this coverage to your home insurance policy. Our Expanded Property Endorsement includes this coverage automatically.
What Westfield Identity Protection Offers
When you opt for identity theft protection with Westfield, you can get:
- Up to $20,000 in coverage for expenses related to identity theft
- A personal fraud specialist who can help restore your identity if it’s stolen
- One year of free credit and fraud monitoring if you’re the victim of identity theft, plus follow-up
- Free fraud alerts and safeguards if your data has been compromised or if your home or auto is burglarized
- Protection of your minor children’s data
- Help for newly engaged couples and newlyweds to avoid wedding identity scams, as well as help with name changes, notices to your creditors of your new name, and other services
- Help clearing up fraudulent medical insurance claims
- Identity protection for overseas active military personnel
- 24/7 access to fraud specialists when you’re traveling internationally and if a passport, driver’s license or credit card is lost or stolen
- Help replacing identification and other important documents lost in natural disasters
- Protection of the personal and financial information of deceased loved ones so their information can’t be used by thieves
Arm Yourself Against Identity Theft
In addition to coverage, Westfield offers information and resources aimed at helping you understand more about the crime of identity theft and how to protect yourself.