Personal Property Coverage
A home is much more than four walls. It’s the things inside – the cool vintage couch, your grandmother’s wedding ring, the autographed Bruce Springsteen album — that make it home. We get that your stuff is a part of who you are — it’s a record of where you’ve been and what you’re passionate about. We care about protecting what’s yours just as much as you do. Our personal property coverage is included in every Westfield home, condo and renter’s insurance policy.
How Personal Property Coverage Works
If something happens and your belongings are damaged or destroyed by a covered loss, we’re here to help you.
- We’ll process your claim.
- After paying the deductible, you will be reimbursed for damages according to the coverages provided in your homeowners policy.
- There may be limits for some items like jewelry, cash or jet skis, but you can purchase extra coverage should you need it.
Discover More Coverage Options
Talk to one of our independent agents about the types of personal property you own and find out what coverages offer you the most complete protection. A basic policy might be enough. Or maybe some extra coverage would help you rest easier.
Connect with a Westfield Agent
Westfield customers work directly with an independent agent who knows all of the details of our products and coverages. We have agents across the Midwest who can help you find the best combination to meet your needs.
Use our online tool to find an agent near you.
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
89 % of Westfield customers report satisfaction with the ease of handling their claim.
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.