Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Less than 35,000 square feet per location,
- Less than 5 stories, and
- $6M or less in annual sales per location
Note: eligibility may vary based on industry
The BOP includes property coverage (building, business personal property, and business interruption coverage with extra expenses) plus liability coverage - all in one policy.
Business interruption is a key coverage that every small business owner should consider. If your business shuts down due to a covered cause of loss, business interruption with extra expense coverage kicks in, paying for your lost net income as well as the extra expense you incur while getting your business up and running again. Every Westfield BOP policy includes business interruption coverage with extra expenses.
Westfield offers BOP solutions to more than 190 types of businesses in the following sectors:
- Apartments and 1-4 Family Dwellings
- Franchised Hotels
- Offices (Real Estate Management companies)
- franchised fast food, casual dining restaurants, and fine-dining restaurants
- Retail stores
- Self-storage facilities
- Service and processing businesses
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
89 % of Westfield customers report satisfaction with the ease of handling their claim.
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.