Let Us Help You Find the Right Coverages for Your Business
What if fire guts your business? Or what if your primary supplier goes belly up? Or a cyber crook creeps into your computers? With 170 years in the insurance business, Westfield knows all about the what-ifs. And we have the experience and expertise to help you plan for and navigate just about any issue that comes your way.
To learn more about the Westfield difference, reach out to one of our independent agents and discuss our unique approach to:
- Property: Coverage for your buildings, your business property and the personal property of others.
- Business Interruption: If trouble strikes, your insurance covers the damage or destruction of your building, tools and equipment. But what about your lost income? Business interruption coverage keeps the cash flowing so you can pay the bills and meet your obligations while working to get back in business.
- Liability: Coverage for your organization in the event of bodily injury, property damage and medical expenses for customers who are hurt on your premises, regardless of whether you’re legally responsible.
- Business Auto: Protection for the vehicles you own, hire or borrow and the employees who drive them. It also helps to cover financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and third parties are injured or their property is damaged.
- Inland Marine: The insurance industry term ‘Inland Marine’ can be confusing considering it has nothing to do with covering goods being shipped by water. However, it has everything to do with offering coverage for risks which are unique in nature, or those that are typically mobile or not limited to a fixed location.
- Umbrella Coverage: An additional layer of liability protection beyond the limit of your business policy, umbrella coverage is typically used for larger exposures.
- Workers’ Compensation: Pays for the medical care, rehabilitation costs and lost income of employees who are injured on the job.
We also offer the following Optional Coverages:
- Cyber: Provides first- and/or third-party coverage against losses, including data breaches, extortion, ransomware, theft, hacking and leaking of customer information.
- Crime: Make sure crime doesn’t pay with protection for stolen money or property inside or outside your premises under certain circumstances.
- Equipment Breakdown: Businesses can lose revenue when equipment is damaged from power surges, electrical shortages or even employee mishaps. Equipment breakdown provides coverage for the cost to repair or replace equipment and any other property damaged by the equipment breakdown, including lost productivity.
- Employee Benefits Liability: There’s a lot involved with managing healthcare plans, profit sharing, or retirement accounts—and a lot of room for error. Employee benefits liability provides essential protection against claims for a negligent act or error or omission in the administration of your employee benefits program.
- Employment Practices Liability: You’re protected against claims, other than workers compensation, brought on by employees.
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability: Often called Errors & Omissions, this coverage is designed to protect certain trades (beauty shops, barber, etc.) from liability when a customer claims negligence or sues for failure to perform.
We think the best experience comes from working with a real, live person. Our trained, knowledgeable agents are ready to connect with you. Use our online tool to find an agent near you. Make a call or send an e-mail to start your customized quote.
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.