Let Us Find the Right Coverages for Your Business
What if your property is gutted by fire? Or your primary supplier goes out of business? With 170 years in the insurance business, we have experience handling issues you may encounter.
To learn more about the Westfield difference, reach out to one of our independent agents and discuss our unique approach to:
- Property: Coverage for your buildings, your business property and the personal property of others.
- Business Income and Extra Expenses: We offer protection for reduction in income when your operations are interrupted by damage to your property. We also cover extra expenses you may encounter as a result of property damage, including substitute rental costs and overtime payouts to employees as your team attempts to meet contract obligations.
- Liability: Coverage for your organization in the event of bodily injury, property damage and medical expenses for customers who are hurt on your premises, regardless of whether you’re legally responsible.
- Business Auto: Protection for the vehicles you own, hire or borrow and the employees who drive them. It also helps to cover financial responsibility if you or an employee is at fault in an accident and third parties are injured or their property is damaged.
- Umbrella Coverage: An additional layer of liability protection beyond the limit of your business policy, umbrella coverage is typically used for larger exposures.
- Workers’ Compensation: Pays for the medical care, rehabilitation costs and lost income of employees who are injured on the job.
We also offer the following Optional Coverages:
- Cyber: Provides first- and/or third-party coverage against losses, including data breaches, extortion, ransomware, theft, hacking and leaking of customer information.
- Equipment Breakdown: Businesses can lose revenue when equipment is damaged from power surges, electrical shortages or even employee mishaps. Equipment breakdown provides coverage for the cost to repair or replace equipment and any other property damaged by the equipment breakdown, including lost productivity.
- Employee Practices Liability: You’re protected against claims, other than workers compensation, brought on by employees.
- Inland Marine: Coverage for insured property that’s typically in transit, such as contractor’s equipment.
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability: Often called Errors & Omissions, this coverage is designed to protect certain trades (beauty shops, barber, etc.) from liability when a customer claims negligence or sues for failure to perform.
We think the best experience comes from working with a real, live person. Our trained, knowledgeable agents are ready to connect with you. Use our online tool to find an agent near you. Make a call or send an e-mail to start your customized quote.
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.