Hi Marley Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms carefully:
Your access to and use of this texting platform is subject to the following terms. If you are not willing to comply with the terms below, then you should stop using this service and inform Westfield.
- You may use the platform only to facilitate the processing of your Claim and not for any other purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the platform on behalf of another person or entity other than a person who is a joint policy holder with you, an involved third party or third-party property damage owner with respect to the Claim, and then only for purposes of advancing the settlement of that Claim.
- All information you provide through the platform must be accurate, current and complete, to the best of your knowledge.
- You may not use the platform or put any information in the platform that:
- infringes the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including data privacy), or other rights of any person;
- violates any law;
- is obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is abusive, threatening, or defamatory, or has the likely effect of causing offense or harm; or
- contains any instructions (including software) which if implemented might cause damage or injury to any person or property (including intangible property such as data).
- This texting platform is NOT a secure communication channel. It uses the open SMS (Short Message Service) function of your phone’s default text messaging app. Do NOT use this to send any sensitive personal data, protected health information or anything else that you are concerned about being exposed to outsiders. Sensitive information should instead be sent to Westfield by phone or secure email.
- Westfield does not charge for the use of this texting platform. However, your mobile carrier's standard messaging and/or data rates may apply to all use of this service. You are responsible for all charges from your mobile carrier. In addition, your carrier may impose limits on your plan that are outside our control. Please contact your mobile carrier for information about your messaging plan.
- Information you submit to the platform, including personally identifiable information, will be available to the insurance carrier under the terms of the insurance policy. Westfield will protect your information in accordance with our Privacy Promise. Your information will also be available to Hi Marley. Hi Marley will only use this information to maintain the service and will retain the information for a period of no longer than one year to ensure delivery to Westfield.
While Westfield and Hi Marley make commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the service’s availability and to protect the data from loss or corruption, you understand that we do not guarantee the availability of this texting platform and will not be responsible for interruptions or loss of data while it is in this system.