workers compensation claims
There’s an enormous satisfaction in being a job creator, in being the person who helps someone else have the foundation to provide for his or her family and buy the house or car of their dreams. The last thing you want to see happen is for one of your employees to get hurt on the job.
When that happens, you want for their sake — and yours — to help them heal as quickly as possible and get them back to work. Westfield has a number of programs for workers’ compensation claims that aim to do just that.
Helping You Get to the End of the Claim
At Westfield, we’ve worked with employers just like you for decades. We know the workers’ compensation worries that keep you up at night.
- Minimizing risks to your employees
- Taking care of your injured employees
- Getting your employees back to work
- Minimizing your costs
- Avoiding fraudulent claims
As a trusted resource, we want to provide you with the tools you need to alleviate your stress and let you get back to business.
That's why we've collaborated with employers across numerous industries to develop programs that work, like these:
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.