5 Reasons to Write Workers’ Compensation with Westfield in 2024
Enhance the coverage of your small business, middle market, and agribusiness customers.
With the new year right around the corner, agencies are looking for new ways to unlock success in 2024 and beyond. Look no further! Westfield is ready to help you elevate your offerings with our robust workers’ compensation program. Below are five reasons to write workers’ compensation with us.
Disclaimer: Limited appetite in Florida
1. Full Suite of Powerful ProgramsYour customers are at their best when every employee is operating at full capacity. That’s why our workers’ compensation coverage includes a comprehensive suite of dynamic programs that help get injured workers back to work fast — all while helping them navigate each step of the process. Here are just some of the programs we offer:
- WesCare® 24/7 Nurse Triage Program
- WesWorks® Return to Work Program
- Physician Services Program
- Medical Bill Review
2. Broad AppetiteWith over 1,100 preferred classes across our small business, middle market, and agribusiness segments, Westfield makes it easy to write with us.
View our full appetite for workers’ compensation here.
3. Outstanding Claims Experience
Our claims team maintains a blended approach that puts the injured worker first. We provide avenues of support that best fit what they need in the moment through purposeful technology, people-driven service, or a digitally enabled mix of both. No matter how your customer reports a claim, we’ll be there — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
“I am very impressed with the professionalism of your claims adjusters and nurse case managers. They are very personable, too.” – Westfield workers’ compensation policyholder.
4. Comprehensive CoverageOur workers’ compensation program offers financial protection for your customer and their employees. Some of the benefits available under our policies include:
- Income benefits — Employees are paid part of their usual salary when they can’t work.
- Medical benefits — Medical bills for necessary treatment get paid.
5. Helping Customers Manage Medical CostsWestfield’s flexible pricing and convenient billing provide a competitive solution for business owners. Our policyholders save up to 64 cents for every $1 billed with our Medical Bill Review.
Get Started Today! Download our workers’ compensation guide to learn everything you need to know about our coverage. And next time you quote a commercial customer, make sure to offer a Westfield workers’ compensation policy.