Home Equipment Breakdown
Ever had a washing machine break down mid-cycle? Or a computer, containing all of your important files like photos and financial documents – malfunction? From electrical storm outages to typical breakdowns, these losses can amount to large expenses if they aren’t accounted for.
View an interactive demonstration of how situations like these can affect your home.
What you may not realize is that you can get coverage with your Westfield homeowner’s policy to cover situations just like these.
What is Equipment Breakdown Coverage?
Equipment breakdown coverage is quite simply, just that – when a piece of equipment in your home breaks down, your policy covers the cost to repair or replace it.
As a Westfield customer, there are two ways you can get equipment breakdown coverage:
- Included automatically with Wespak Estate
- As an add-on coverage to other Westfield homeowner’s policies
Equipment breakdown coverage includes:
- Electrical failures
- Mechanical breakdowns
- Losses in pressure
And includes losses to various appliances, such as:
- Washers and dryers
- Computers monitors and printers
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Garbage disposals
- Ovens and microwaves
- Heat pumps
- HVAC systems
- Home security systems
- High-energy electrical service panels
- Lighting and home environment monitoring
- Sump pumps
- TVs and surround sound systems
- Water heaters
- Well water pumps
- Swimming pool equipment
Discover More Coverage Options
Westfield is there to support you in protecting your home and your belongings. In addition to equipment breakdown coverage, Westfield offers other products and coverages designed to fit your needs.
Our independent agency partners are here to help you with:
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
89 % of Westfield customers report satisfaction with the ease of handling their claim.
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.