We offer extra protection in your connected world.
As we add new devices, download new apps and subscribe to new streaming services, cyber security is becoming a growing concern for families. According to this recent study, one in four Americans has been a victim of cyber-crime. Personal data breaches resulted in $149 million in losses per year. Identity theft added another $100 million to that amount. The number of people responsible for some liability of fraud committed against them has tripled over the course of the past two years. And when it comes to our children, a recent study showed that among students aged 12-18 who reported being bullied in 2017, 15% were bullied online or via text.
We all love being online. We all love sharing our lives. But we need to be safe. With Westfield on your side, you have the peace of mind in knowing that you’re protected.
Cyber Protection. Coverage that’s definitely worth a “like”.
- Financial loss and expenses due to credit fraud, forgery, or cybercrime, including the use of stolen personal information to initiate a fraudulent wire transfer.
- Data recovery expenses and system restoration costs incurred as a result of a cyber-attack.
- Ransom monies and associated costs and expenses incurred due to a cyber extortion threat, including ransomware.
- Expenses incurred as a victim of cyber bullying, including the cost to seek counseling, childcare or caregiver expenses, temporary relocation and lost wages.
- Breach notification and credit monitoring costs incurred when personal data of others is stolen, lost or exposed while entrusted to you.
- Legal expenses and damages incurred in lawsuits brought against you alleging liability for privacy breaches.
- For small additional premium, you can get Cyber Protection Plus, which covers up to $20,000 for costs resulting from your stolen identity and the services required to restore your good name.
Cyber Protection was developed as an add-on solution to our homeowners’ insurance policy to address the increased cyber risks faced by individuals and families.
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
89 % of Westfield customers report satisfaction with the ease of handling their claim.
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.