A premium audit is completed after the end of a policy period to determine the final premium for your business coverage provided by Westfield. An audit doesn't always mean a higher premium. There are a variety of scenarios that could result in a reduction of premium and money back in your pocket.
What to Expect
At the end of a policy term, business policy holders may be contacted by our Premium Audit department, or one of our independent audit partners, to complete their premium audit. You will be asked to complete your audit in one of the following ways:
- Mail-Form - a premium audit form will be mailed to you and will ask a series of questions relative to your type of business and policy. You will be asked to fill out the form in its entirety and return it to Westfield via mail, fax or email.
- Telephone Audit - a telephone auditor will call you to discuss your operation and review your financial records. A form may be sent to you via mail or email prior to the phone audit appointment to assist and prepare you for the premium audit.
- Hybrid Audit - an auditor will contact you to schedule and conduct the audit over the phone. Prior to the audit appointment you will be asked to forward necessary financial records. A review of those records and your operations will be discussed during the phone interview process.
- Physical Audit - a field auditor will contact you to schedule an appointment to conduct the audit at your premises. The auditor will inquire about your operations and physically review the financial records.
Once the auditor has completed your audit, the results will be processed and your policy updated with your audited exposures. A statement detailing the audit results will be sent to your agent.
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Link Text
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at WestfieldCAREERS
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.