As a business that gathers and maintains data on clients, employees, and others, you’re responsible for safeguarding that information. Not only is your business vulnerable to data breaches and attacks by cyber thieves, you also face internal risks if a rogue employee or human error leads to a data breach or an accidental release.
Cyber coverage for businesses
Westfield's Cyber Suite combines seven powerful coverages to quickly restore your businesses from the devastating impact of a cyber attack.
First Party Coverages
1. Data Compromise Response Coverage: Pays expenses for breach of personal information
2. Computer Attack Coverage: Pays for damage to your data and systems caused by a computer attack
3. Cyber Extortion Coverage: Aids your business in response to an extortion threat
4. Identity Recovery Coverage: Provides business owners with case-management services and financial resources to recover stolen identities
Third Party Coverages
5. Data Compromise Liability Coverage: Responds if your data gets compromised and you get sued for not responding quickly or efficiently
6. Network Security Liability Coverage: Responds if someone alleges a system security failure on the part of your company causes damage to a third party
7. Electronic Media Liability Coverage: Responds if someone alleges that display of information on your website caused damage to a third party
Cyber Suite provides risk-management services to assess your cyber liability exposure and help shore up weaknesses in your systems. You gain exclusive access to eRiskHub® as well as TechQ services.
Risk Management Tools
eRiskHub® is a risk-management one-stop-shop that helps you prepare for and respond to data breaches and cyber-attacks. Key features include:
- Incident response plan roadmap
- Online training modules
- Risk-management tools to manage a data breach
- Directory for external resources
- News center with articles from industry resources
- Learning center with best practices and white papers
Free computer diagnostics by phone with competitive rates provided for virus removal, technical assistance and related digital-security services.
Wherever you are and whenever you need us, we’ll be there. And now, so will your policy info.
SIGN UP NOW
89 % of Westfield customers report satisfaction with the ease of handling their claim.
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.