A single cyber-attack can cripple your business and test your well-earned reputation. Cyber Suite is a comprehensive cyber insurance package designed to help your business respond to a wide range of cyber attacks including: breach of personal information, hacks into your computers systems, or damage to data and systems from a cyber attack. It can also covers costs associated with related litigation.
Cyber coverage for businesses
As a business that gathers and maintains data on clients, employees, and others, you’re responsible for safeguarding that information. Not only is your business vulnerable to data breaches and attacks by cyber thieves, you also face internal risks if a rogue employee or human error leads to a data breach or an accidental release.
Westfield's Cyber Suite combines seven powerful coverages to quickly restore your businesses from the devastating impact of a cyber attack.
First Party Coverages
1. Data Compromise Response Coverage: Pays expenses for breach of personal information
2. Computer Attack Coverage: Pays for damage to your data and systems caused by a computer attack
3. Cyber Extortion Coverage: Aids your business in response to an extortion threat
4. Identity Recovery Coverage: Provides business owners with case-management services and financial resources to recover stolen identities
Third Party Coverages
5. Data Compromise Liability Coverage: Responds if your data gets compromised and you get sued for not responding quickly or efficiently
6. Network Security Liability Coverage: Responds if someone alleges a system security failure on the part of your company causes damage to a third party
7. Electronic Media Liability Coverage: Responds if someone alleges that display of information on your website caused damage to a third party
Risk Management Tools
Cyber Suite provides risk-management services to assess your cyber liability exposure and help shore up weaknesses in your systems. You gain exclusive access to eRiskHub® as well as TechQ services.
eRiskHub® is a risk-management one-stop-shop that helps you prepare for and respond to data breaches and cyber-attacks. Key features include:
- Incident response plan roadmap
- Online training modules
- Risk-management tools to manage a data breach
- Directory for external resources
- News center with articles from industry resources
- Learning center with best practices and white papers
Free computer diagnostics by phone with competitive rates provided for virus removal, technical assistance and related digital-security services.
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.