the power of branding your business
Want to achieve success? Your brand is your most valuable asset.
A study shows that respondents typically prefer to buy new products from a brand they're already familiar with:
- About 6-in-10 respondents prefer new offerings from brands they know.
- Around 21 percent tried new items from brands they like.
- Brand recognition is the second highest-ranking reason to try new products.
Developing a Strong Brand
This requires more than just a logo. Branding your business:
- Sums up the visuals, stories and expectations consumers have of your company.
- Includes calls to action, customer service and values.
- Represents your strategy, personality and promise to clients.
Connecting with the audience is imperative:
- Brands are constantly shaped by audience perception.
- Connecting develops trust and loyalty between a company and its customers.
- Strong brands create communities and bring together people who share similar beliefs and values.
The power of storytelling continues to grow:
- Branding tells the stories of your products.
- A story starring your brand can humanize it.
- Delivering your message effectively through narrative can extend reach.
Branding your business takes more than a swanky logo — it takes being authentic.