Can History Tell Us What Will Happen During the 2021 Hurricane Season?
Hurricane season is right around the corner and that means it is time to prepare. Phil Klotzbach, a Research Scientist in the Department of Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University is this week's Closing the Gap guest.
In this episode we will discuss historic hurricane trends, the impact storms have had in recent memory and if storms are increasing in frequency and intensity. The results may surprise you.
Learn more about Phil's work:
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- WHy the Insurance Agent of the Future Needs to Blend Relationships, Data and Technology
- How Insurance Carriers Provide Digital Consulting to Insurance Agencies
- How the Insurance Industry Embraces an Agile Transformation
- What Value Does Social Media & Content Bring to Insurance Agencies?
- Why it is Important for Insurance Agencies to Embrace and Reflect the Community They Insure