Why Surety is Profitable and Develops More Loyal Customers for Your Insurance Agency
Are you ready to sell yourself as a full service agency? Kathryn Truman, Commercial Surety Leader at Westfield, is our guest this week to discuss all things Surety.
We will breakdown commercial vs contract bonds, how profitable these bonds are for your agency and how Surety develops stronger relationships with your clients. If you sell commercial insurance, you should be selling commercial bonds. It's simple.
Want to learn more? Reach out to Kathryn through LinkedIn or at email@example.com, 1-877-233-9836.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- How the Ohio Insurance Agents Association is Utilizing Data to Aid Insurance Agencies
- How One Local Insurance Agency is Empowering Women in Insurance
- Can History Tell Us What Will Happen During the 2021 Hurricane Season?
- Why the Insurance Agent of the Future Needs to Blend Relationships, Data and Technology
- How Insurance Carriers Provide Digital Consulting to Insurance Agencies