What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?
What can the increase in cyber threats teach us about cyber security, and how does it relate to your agency and your customer’s insurance? Troy Stairwalt, Westfield’s Chief Information Security Officer, is our guest this week to discuss the impact of cyber security on data protection and insurance.
In this episode, we discuss how the need for cyber security has spiked, how cyber security can play an important role in insurance agencies, and how Westfield has prioritized cyber security to provide for its agents and customers.
We welcome your review of Closing the Gap on Apple Podcasts. Closing the Gap named Top 15 Insurance Podcasts to Follow via Feedspot.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Here are some quick links to the show on all major platforms: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance
- Self Help for the Insurance Industry, 8 Startup Case Studies
- The Insurance Hard Market from a Carriers Perspective
- Why Surety is Profitable and Develops More Loyal Customers
- How the Ohio Insurance Agents Association is Utilizing Data to Aid Insurance Agencies