The Value of Usage Based Insurance for Your Agency and Your Customers
What value can usage based insurance (UBI) bring to both the customer, and the agency? Steve Butler, Personal Lines Product Manager at Westfield, is our guest this week to discuss all things usage based insurance.
In this episode we discuss what usage based insurance is, the concerns and regulations behind UBI, and how agencies and agents can leverage and benefit from usage based insurance.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
Learn more about usage based insurance, and if it's right for you.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- How Insurance Agencies Can Utilize Young Talent to Further Their Company
- Determining Your Agencies Value, and Why it Matters
- Bringing Value to the Insurance Industry with Insurance Rating Technology
- How Comparing Carriers with Data is Changing the Insurance Industry
- What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?