How Insurance Carriers Provide Digital Consulting to Insurance Agencies
Let's talk your agency's digital capabilities. Introducing Westfield Workshop, marketing consultation for Westfield's independent insurance agency partners. Stacey Bruce, explains the value of Workshop in this episode and shares examples of what a few of our agencies have already accomplished. Want to learn more? Reach out and connect!
- Know your numbers! Use the tools from your website, social media or marketing providers to understand how your website is performing, what are the key words people are searching for in your area, what is your SEO score? Do your providers have recommendations to boost the score?
- Define your goals on your digital platforms including your website, blog, social media channels and even your customer portal. What do you want to leverage the platform for? Customer referrals, new business, thought leadership….once you clearly outline what you want from the platform, you can build a plan to maximize the time and investment to care and feed those platforms
- Build a simple content calendar – we have many templates we are happy to share and if you do a search you will find ways to create a plan to build or share content and leverage multiple platforms with one piece of content
- Ask your current providers what free or low cost offerings that have to help boost your digital footprint. This includes other insurance companies. Many website, marketing and social providers will offer some services if you ask.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- How the Insurance Industry Embraces an Agile Transformation
- What Value Does Social Media & Content Bring to Insurance Agencies?
- Why it is Important for Insurance Agencies to Embrace and Reflect the Community They Insure
- Helping Young Agents Prepare for the Insurance Industry
- How COVID-19 has Impacted Insurance Agency Valuation