How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance
What can the increase in lumber prices tell us about insurance? Dave Coil, Principal and Business Risk Advisor at Hummel Group, is our guest this week to discuss all things lumber and insurance.
In this episode we discuss how Hummel Group utilized digital marketing to grow their agency, why lumber prices have skyrocketed recently and how increasing lumber prices can play a role in insurance coverage.
Take a listen and let us know what you think. Learn more about lumber prices in this article.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- Self Help for the Insurance Industry, 8 Startup Case Studies
- The Insurance Hard Market from a Carriers Perspective
- Why Surety is Profitable and Develops More Loyal Customers
- How the Ohio Insurance Agents Association is Utilizing Data to Aid Insurance Agencies
- How One Local Insurance Agency is Empowering Women in Insurance