How Comparing Carriers with Data is Changing the Insurance Industry
How can insurance agents compare carriers with real data? Dan Karr, Founder and CEO of ValChoice, and Chelsea Zweifel, Personal Lines Manager at Evarts Tremaine are our guests this week to discuss finding the best insurance, and best value, in the insurance market today with data and with tools like ValChoice.
In this episode, we discuss Karr’s experience creating ValChoice, how ValChoice has helped insurance agents find the best insurance carriers for their customers, and the implications of data and innovation on the insurance industry.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
Valchoice offers sales and marketing tools that enable insurance agencies, and agents to sell value in a price driven market and win against direct sellers. Click here for more info on ValChoice.
We welcome your review of Closing the Gap on Apple Podcasts. Closing the Gap named Top 15 Insurance Podcasts to Follow via Feedspot.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Here are some quick links to the show on all major platforms: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?
- How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance
- Self Help for the Insurance Industry, 8 Startup Case Studies
- The Insurance Hard Market from a Carriers Perspective
- Why Surety is Profitable and Develops More Loyal Customers