Determining Your Insurance Agencies Value, and Why it Matters
What can the increase in agency evaluations tell us about the state of the insurance industry? Mike Wagar, Westfield Bank, is our guest this week to discuss the methods behind evaluating the insurance agencies of today.
In this episode we discuss the resiliency and growth of the insurance industry, the methods and factors behind evaluations and what this means for the future of insurance agencies.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- Bringing Value to the Insurance Industry with Insurance Rating Technology
- How comparing carriers with Data is Changing the Insurance Industry
- What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?
- How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance
- Self Help for the Insurance Industry, 8 Startup Case Studies