closing the gap: Traction: get a grip on your business by Gino Wickman
It’s our first book club episode! There are many books to inform you as a business owner and today we will dive deeper into one of them, Traction by Gino Wickman.
Traction provides a guide to getting started at changing your culture and Chris is Joined by fellow readers Dani Kimble of the O’Neill Group and Carey Wallace of the Ohio Insurance Association to provide their thoughts on how this guide can help your business.
- Keeping it simple.
- Having laser focus.
- Define the right seat for leaders and realize if the seat is not right for you.
- Letting go of the vine.
Dive in to create a better understanding of how you can create a strong leadership team.
Here are some quick links to the show on all major platforms: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher
- Traction: get a grip on your business by Gino Wickman
- Insurance Agencies. Independent, Not Alone
- Take Control of Your Life with Ryan Hanley
- Agents, still part of the Future