Bringing Value to the Insurance Industry with Insurance Rating Technology
How can insurance rating technology influence the way that carriers and agencies interact, and how they do business? Raghav Tanna, Cofounder and CEO of Tarmika, is our guest this week to discuss his role in streamlining the quoting process for carriers and agencies with tools like Tarmika.
In this episode, we discuss Tanna’s experience creating Tarmika, how tools like Tarmika are shaping the insurance industry of today, and where the insurance industry is headed as technology advances.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
Learn more about Westfield's independent agency partners.
Want to hear a specific topic discussed on Closing the Gap? Email us!
- How Comparing Carriers with Data is Changing the Insurance Industry
- What Can Insurance Agencies Learn From Recent Cyber Security Threats?
- How Increasing Lumber Prices Can Affect Your Insurance
- Self Help for the Insurance Industry, 8 Startup Case Studies
- The Insurance Hard Market from a Carriers Perspective