closing the gap: culture becoming brand
What is your culture? The Closing the Gap podcast invited the O'Neill Group to discuss how they have implemented a set of fundamentals to follow which have established their culture and as a result have impacted their brand.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- Use social media to express culture and not to try and sell policies
- Everyone has culture whether they know/manage it or not.
- You can always train people about insurance but they must be the right fit when hiring.
- Need a sense of permanence – practicing each week.
- Culture influences how people do their job every single day.