Contract Bonds Made Easy
As a contractor, locking down a contract means you can start getting shovels in the dirt or hammers driving nails. And more money flowing into your business.
The last thing you need are issues with your bond program slowing things down.
We get that. That’s why we created WesExpress to deliver one of the industry’s fastest turn-around times for credit-based contract bonds.
Fast and responsive results
We keep it simple with a quick electronic application featuring an electronic signature option, prequalification that doesn’t require a signature, and you get a single point-of-contact to answer questions. Often you get a same-day response to your bond request.
We offer competitive rates, and there’s no application fee or charge for bid bonds.
As a small and growing contractor, you can get bonded for up to $500,000 single and $800,000 aggregate bond limits based on your credit score and other qualifying factors. In many cases, financial statements are not required unless you’re requesting more than a $500,000 aggregate bond limit.
Major Benefits of the WesExpress® Program
- It supports the bond needs of small and emerging contractors.
- It supports the bond needs of contractors who have infrequent bond requirements.
- It provides bid, performance and payment bonds for contracts up to $500,000.
- It provides prompt service, often same-day.
- It offers competitive rates.
WesExpress® is a great fit for most contractors as long as:
- The warranty for the job is two years or less
- The project completion date is within 18 months
In addition, the following scopes of work and bond types are not included in the program:
- Subdivision/completion bonds
- Hazardous materials
- Residential contracts
- Design/build contracts
- Efficiency guarantees
- Software development
Let’s get to work
Turn to WesExpress® to help grow your business faster. You get expert advice and unmatched service backed by a company with over 170 years’ experience protecting and partnering with small businesses just like yours.
To get started, talk to your Westfield Agent.