westfield signature insurance for outpatient medical centers
As the owner of an outpatient care center, you’re on the leading edge of health care. To save time and money, more people are turning to facilities like yours instead of hospitals for medical procedures. And the more people rely on you for care, the more you need to rely on quality insurance for protection, especially when the unexpected happens.
Finding the right insurance package can be daunting. Our independent Westfield agents are here to guide you through the process.
We Know What Keeps You Up at Night
Because we have 170 years of experience, we know what you worry about. It’s our goal to ease your stress when you’re faced with any of the following:
- One of your medical assistants gets into a car accident while on company time
- A patient falls on his way to your bathroom because of a slippery floor
- Your roof collapses during a snowstorm
- Your MRI machine stops working
- An employee steals drugs from your in-house pharmacy
- Patients are endangered because of a fire or natural disaster and have to be evacuated from your premises
- A nurse is exposed to a biohazard while treating a patient
With our coverage options, you can continue caring for your patients if the worst happens.
Specialized Insurance for Your Outpatient Medical Center
Every outpatient medical center is different. Let our independent Westfield agent help you design an insurance package that best fits your business.
For an outpatient medical center, that coverage might include:
- Covering your AED as personal property of your business
- Providing business income extension for your website
- Loss of income while you clean up pollutants
- Protection if you were to become ground zero for an outbreak
- Expenses related to emergency evacuations
- Clean-up of medical or radioactive waste
Westfield Signature Insurance for Outpatient Care Centers
- We offer the essential protection that you get from other insurance companies, plus extended coverage built especially for Outpatient Care Centers.
- When a loss happens, you can count on us. Because our claims team is in your neighborhood, we can act quickly to keep the doors open, protect your business and let you focus on your customers.
- Our roster of Outpatient Care Centers is growing and we’re excited to continue expanding with new customers.
Here’s why Westfield Signature Insurance for Outpatient Care Centers is a better choice for your business:
Good protection offers:
- Coverage for your buildings and limited coverage for newly acquired buildings
- Premises and operations liability/protection from lawsuits
- Workers Compensation/coverage for injuries to employees
Westfield's extended protection provides:
- Coverage for damage to automatic external defibrillators
- Coverage for mobile medical equipment
- Coverage for loss caused by communicable diseases
- Coverage for emergency evacuation expenses
- Coverage for cleanup of medical waste and radioactive material
Your independent Westfield agent can help you find the right insurance. Because they handle health care coverages every day, they can anticipate your needs and help you find the insurance that fits your medical business.
FIND AN AGENT
Independent Westfield agents are ready to help you understand your risks and find the coverage you need. Use our online tool to find an agent near you today.Find an Agent
FIND YOUR CAREER AT WESTFIELD
It's not just about looking for a job. It's about finding where you belong. Together we are forging bonds, building a community, making a difference, and growing with each other. Build your future at Westfield.Careers
WESTFIELD QUICK FACTS
- We're one of the largest non-public companies in Ohio and the largest employer in Medina County.
- We provide personal insurance in 10 states, commercial insurance in 21 states and surety products in 50 states through a network of more than a thousand leading independent agencies.
- We've sponsored the Cleveland Cavaliers Straight "A" All-Stars since 2005.