The Westfield Service Center was able to implement our business continuity plan successfully, and over the period of a few days get almost our whole team enabled to work remotely. As of today, all but one of our 50 service center employees are successfully working remotely.
We are fully operational and here to help during this unprecedented time:
- Customer feedback measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS) since the BC plan was implemented has gone up from an average of 79 to 88.
- Average hold times have remained steady with calls continuing to be answered by a live licensed agent within a few rings
- We have teamed with our billing specialists on customers needing extensions on their payment terms, helping them adjust coverages for new exposures including Hired and Non-Owned auto, and making adjustments for vehicles that are no longer in use, etc. All COVID-19 changes requested by service center customers include a future follow up to make sure we reconnect with customers to update their coverages when life returns to normal.
- We are continuing our licensed-agent phone coverage hours from 8am to 6pm Eastern time plus 10am to 3pm on Saturdays for Personal Lines, and also our Commercial Lines coverage from 8am to 7pm Eastern on weekdays.
For agencies interested in using our service center, please contact:
- Ann Nelson, Personal Lines: email@example.com
- Christine Alexander, Commercial Lines: firstname.lastname@example.org