Westfield Recognizes Top Performing Independent Agencies

11/26/2018

Commitment to customers and superior performance distinguish Trilogy, Horizon and Rise agencies

Westfield, a super-regional, customer-focused insurance carrier, is recognizing its top agencies for demonstrating a proven commitment to customers and superior performance industry wide. A biennial, rigorous review evaluates more than 1,000 independent agencies in nine key areas, such as long-term growth, strategic focus, agency planning, tech investments and their digital footprint. Agencies performing the best earn the distinction of becoming a Trilogy, Horizon or Rise agency.

“Our agency force has grown over the past two years, so we’re excited to provide more agencies with the opportunity to become Trilogy, Horizon or Rise and earn a highly competitive benefits and compensation package,” said Craig Welsh, Chief Distribution Officer at Westfield.

This year, Westfield is welcoming 236 agencies into these exclusive partnerships. Agencies will continue demonstrating excellence in various performance metrics including responsiveness and focus on customers, agency planning and key investments. Trilogy agencies represent the top 10 percent of Westfield’s overall agency force and are identified as “the best of the best.” Horizon agencies perform in the top 20 percent and agencies in the newly created Rise program perform in the top 30 percent.

Westfield agencies achieving Trilogy, Horizon or Rise status receive additional benefits, including:

  • Access to an enhanced, highly competitive contingency program;
  • Enhanced benefits in addition to the benefits already enjoyed by Westfield’s entire agency force; and
  • Access to an individual agency coordinator who assists in driving plans and activities; which provides a service model tailored specifically to each Westfield Trilogy, Horizon and Rise agency.

“We continue to make investments in our agency partners to positively impact their growth and success,” continued Welsh. “Perhaps the most important benefit to our Trilogy, Horizon and Rise programs is providing individual insight to each agency to ensure our partners stay on the leading edge and remain highly competitive.”

Download the full release>>>