Roadside Assistance<< RETURN HOME
Westfield Roadside Assistance for Personal Auto Policies
Though never anticipated, we realize that vehicles sometimes break down and mishaps happen. But you can be
assured with Westfield’s Roadside assistance coverage, you’re taken care of. Policyholders who elect this coverage can call 1.877.787.9078 for immediate assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
When you call, you’ll need to have the following information ready:
- Your Westfield Insurance Policy Number
- The last eight (8) digits of your Vehicle Identification
- Your location
What services are included?
- Emergency tow – You can request a qualified repair facility with a thirty (30) mile radius
- Battery failure – If your battery fails and you need a jump-start
- Fuel and Fluid Delivery – If you run out of fuel (up to 2 gallons of fuel is included in the cost) or your vehicle overheats and you require oil, water, or other fluid
- Flat tire change – A qualified service provider can put the spare tire on your vehicle at the scene
- Lockout – A qualified service provider can unlock your vehicle if you left your keys inside
- Roadside Winching – If your vehicle is stuck in the snow, mud, water or sand, within 100 feet of a road or highway
Once our authorized service provider takes care of your vehicle, all you’ll do is sign the invoice. You’ll have no out-of-pocket expense unless the work isn’t related to a covered emergency or the tow is greater than thirty (30) miles. Otherwise, Westfield pays the bill.
If for some reason, you contacted a service provider on your own and have paid for the service out-of-pocket, you can submit your claim for reimbursement by contacting your insurance agent.
*See your policy for actual coverage amounts and details.