Save Money on Your Insurance<< RETURN HOME
There are a number of ways to save on the cost of your insurance. Check out our lists of things you can do to save on your home and auto insurance.
Insurance DiscountsWestfield also offers a number of discounts to help reduce your premium:
- Loss-free discount: Available to customers who have been loss-free for the past five years.
- Next generation discount: 22- to 29-year-olds who were on their parents' Westfield policy can purchase their own car insurance policy and may receive up to a 10% discount.
- Defensive driver discount: Attending a driver education program may qualify you for up to a 10% discount on your car insurance, for teens and adults of any age.
- Family discount: 16- to 18-year-old drivers may receive an additional discount of up to 15%.
- Companion car discount: When another car in your household is owned by a relative that lives with you and is insured with Westfield (example: if you and your spouse both have Westfield Insurance on your cars).
- Company car discount: If there is a company car in your household.
- Prior carrier discount: If you have been with your prior carrier for 3 years without violations.
- Multi policy discount: If you have both your home and auto with Westfield.
- Loyalty discount: Based on the number of years you have been a Westfield policyholder.
- Account relationship discount: If we insure your business and your home (available only on Wespak Estate and Estatepak policies).
- Good student discount: Rewards your students for good grades.
Talk to your Westfield independent agent for details and to see if you are eligible for these discounts. Restrictions apply.