Motorcycle Insurance<< RETURN HOME
Protect Your Motorcycle
Whether a motorcycle is your main mode of transportation or a hobby, you should feel safe knowing that you are riding with quality insurance protection. Westfield’s motorcycle insurance program allows you to build a comprehensive policy that fits your unique needs, so that you c an focus on enjoying the open road.
We understand owning and operating a motorcycle requires coverage other drives don’t need. That’s why we offer a variety of insurance options ranging from towing coverage to premium adjustments for seasonal use, in addition to standard liability and physical damage coverage.
Our coverage provides superior protection and peace of mind to conscientious motorcyclists. Although we specialize in cruisers and touring bikes, we also have options for other types of bikes.
Affordable Motorcycle Insurance
- Seasonal Premium Adjustments: With one of the most flexible lay-up programs available, we adjust your premium for motorcycles that are only used part of the year, and don't restrict coverage or require you to suspend use for any specific period of time.
- Association Membership Discount: Available for members of certain motorcycle organizations. See your agent for details. Must provide proof of membership.
- Loyalty Discount: Available for any policyholder who has been continuously insured, without lapse, through any Westfield Insurance affiliated company for personal car insurance.
- Multiple Policy Discounts.
- Motorcycle Driver Training Discounts.
Your Motorcycle Insurance Options
- Medical Payments: Pays medical, surgical, hospital and/or funeral expenses incurred by you and/or passengers of your motorcycle in the event of an accident.
- Loan/Lease Gap Protection: In the event of a total loss, it pays the difference between the book value of your motorcycle and the amount still owed on a lease or loan.
- Towing & Labor: Covers towing expense when a motorcycle is disabled, as well as cost for labor performed at the place of disablement.
- Uninsured Motorists Property Damage: Available for licensed motorcycles that don't carry collision coverage (if uninsured/underinsured motorists' bodily injury coverage is provided in the policy).*
- Increased Motorcycle Custom Parts or Equipment: Coverage for motorcycle custom parts or equipment (beyond the included $1,000) may be purchased for any motorcycle as part of the corresponding comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Safety Riding Apparel: Covers safety apparel, such as helmets, damaged as the result of a collision.
*Not available in all states.
Talk to your Westfield independent agent to discuss what motorcycle coverage is right for you.