Boat Insurance<< RETURN HOME
Insuring Your Boat
Before taking to the open waters, make sure your family-owned and operated boat or watercraft is properly protected. Westfield offers convenient insurance options that provide boaters with quality coverage and exceptional customer services.
We understand the importance of simplifying your personal insurance. Thatís why we provide homeowner and Wespak customers with the option of attaching boat insurance coverage to their existing policies. This option insures watercrafts up to 40 feet in length. Watercrafts up to 50 feet in length can be attached to a Wespak Estate or Estatepak policy. (Watercrafts exceeding these lengths may also be acceptable.)
If you're looking to insure your boat on a separate policy, we have options to meet that need as well.
Boat Coverage Included
- Personal property and unattached equipment, including fishing equipment.
- Cost to recover covered property in the event of sinking or stranding.
- $500 towing and emergency assistance.
- Up to $50,000 automatic coverage for any newly acquired replacement or additional boat, motor or trailer.
- Boat owner liability and medical expense (including skiers).
- Fuel spill liability protection.
- $2,500 for auxiliary watercraft (dinghy or tender used for transportation to or from the insured watercraft).
* Our boat insurance policy offers a 12-month navigation period with no boating operation restrictions.
Additional Coverage Options
- Increased limits for personal property, unattached equipment and auxiliary watercraft.
- Coverage extension for up to 15 miles from shore in coastal waters.
- Up to $500,000 for bodily injury to a covered person caused by the owner or operator of an uninsured boat.
- Or, ask for the Best Buy, our Watercraft Enhancement Endorsement (for boats 26 feet or over), a significant coverage enhancement for minimal cost!
Ask your agent about our discounts for various safety devices and boating safety courses.