Farm & Agribusiness - Winery Insurance<< RETURN HOME
Vineyard and Winery Insurance
From the grape to your glass, Westfield Vineyard and Winery Insurance policies are designed to protect your business throughout the entire wine making process.
Our extensive history in agribusiness and farm insurance, combined with our expertise of the wine industry, enables us to work with you and your independent insurance agent to adapt winery insurance programs to your business' unique protection needs.
Vineyard and Winery Insurance Coverage
In addition to Westfield's comprehensive list of property coverages, our Vineyard and Winery Insurance includes:
- Outdoor vines, growing grapes and trellises
- Harvested grapes
- Damage to in-process and aging wine goods
- Implosion or inward collapse of a tank due to failure of a pressure-relief device
Expanded Optional Coverages
- Liquor liability insurance
- Pesticide application
- Spoilage coverage for damaged grapes in the event of a refrigeration breakdown, contamination or power outage
This content represents only brief statements that relate to coverages. Please consult your independent agent for specific coverages, conditions and exclusions, as well as information about other fine products from Westfield Insurance.