Farm & Agribusiness


Recreational Vehicles Liability

My son injured a pedestrian with our 4-wheeler joy riding while on the way back from hauling hay. I was sure my insurance coverage would handle this - but I found out the hard way it doesn't. The 4-wheeler is only covered when being used on our premises, or when being used for farming off of our premises. Now we're in big trouble.

Recreational vehicles liability - If you have a 3 or 4-wheeler or other recreational type vehicle on your farm, you may only be covered off the premises when using for farm activities. If you use these vehicles for non-farm activities off your premises, you may want to discuss your insurance coverage with your agent.

Stay in touch with your independent Westfield insurance agent throughout your life so they can share expert knowledge and trust to help you navigate the unexpected turns of life.
© Westfield Insurance Company. All rights reserved