Storm Team<< RETURN HOME
- Take reasonable steps to protect your property from further damage.
- Take photos prior to any repairs to your property
- Save receipts for what you spend.
- Remember that payments for temporary repairs are part of the total settlement.
- Donít make extensive permanent repairs until the claims adjuster has assessed the damage.
- Click here for additional information from the Ohio Insurance Institute for protecting your property.
Dedicated Catastrophe Team
A large storm can devastate a community. At a time when individuals, families and businesses need help most, the sheer number of losses also stretches the ability of insurance companies to respond.
At the first sign of threatening weather conditions, our claims catastrophe team is put on alert. When the call goes out, we rush to the scene. Westfield is always among the first to arrive and get about the work of helping our customers recover.
When our team hits the ground, we take a proactive approach. By identifying neighborhoods that are impacted the hardest, we are often able to reach out to customers even before they report their claims. By settling claims quickly, our customers are among the first to schedule and complete their repairs.Jason Metsker
Property Catastrophe Claims Manager
800.243.0210, extension 4308311
Hear from our customers what it's like to be able to count on Westfield after a storm.