Outpatient Care Center Insurance<< RETURN HOME
Signature Series Outpatient Care Center Program
Our comprehensive program takes you beyond traditional insurance coverage, providing you with a customized program designed to meet your unique insurance needs. Along with many enhanced additional coverages and coverage extensions that benefit any business, your policy provides you with peace of mind, knowing we will protect your business, employees and patients from losses that can occur in your outpatient care center.
Check out Westfield's Commercial Line blog posts on The Commercial Line
What to Consider for Outpatient Care Center Insurance
When it comes to insuring your outpatient care center, have you considered these questions?
- Are you covered if an employee is involved in an automobile accident while running an errand for your office?
- Would you be covered if a patient slips and falls while being taken to an examination room?
- In the event of a serious property claim, will you have the necessary funds to rebuild your building?
- Much of the equipment in your center is used to generate income. Will you be covered in case of a breakdown?
- Would you be able to replace medications in case of theft by an employee?
- Are your employees protected if they are injured or exposed to contaminants while on the job?
- If your patients are in imminent danger of losing their lives due to an outside event or condition of the facility, will you be covered for the reasonable expenses associated with the emergency evacuation of your patients?
- Will you be covered for damage to equipment that you have borrowed?
Contact an independent agent today to learn more Westfield’s insurance for outpatient care centers. We’re here to help you.